Up to £15.18 per hour
Do you have experience working in a production environment? We've got a number of key roles available in Stevenage to start over the coming months<...
Do you have experience working in a production environment? We've got a number of key roles available in Stevenage to start over the coming months
Working in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. The incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
What will the role involve?
* Undertake the routine manufacturing activities to produce membrane products.
* Perform daily lab activities including calibrations and checks using appropriate records and logs.
* Provide support for NPI introduction including method transfer and validation activities.
* Assist in compliance inspections and EHS program implementation to maintain high level of EHS compliance.
* Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
* Undertake training in all Q/C processes required for all membrane manufacturing.
* Complete all training within the defined deadlines.
* Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
* Knowledge and understanding of production work instructions, SOP's and manufacturing batch records and operates within them.
* Ensures the creation of accurate, complete and timely records.
* Maintain cGMP at all times
What are we looking for?
* Self-starter, willing to work alone or in team as required by the business.
* Willing to work overtime from time to time at reasonable notice to support the business needs.
* Knowledgeable in terms of cGMP and lab standards
* Demonstratable experience with writing Standard Operating Procedures, Work instructions and Manufacturing Batch Records.
* Extensive experience in a Manufacturing environment OR Degree in relevant scientific field with proven lab work.
What else do you need to know?
* The pay is £15.18 per hour working on a day shift from 8am - 4:30pm with some flexibility
* The role is for at least 12 months
* You will be entitled to 34 days annual leave per year
* Temp - Perm opportunity for the right candidates
For more information, please contact Polly or Stuart from the Truro office of Acorn Recruitment
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Our specialist consultant