The Trelleborg way! Trelleborg is proud to be different, and that comes in part from their values-a customer-first outlook, outperforming the competition, building on an innovative culture, and taking responsibility for the company's results.
Acorn is proud to work in partnership with Trelleborg to assist with the management of their recruitment.
Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments.
The Bridgwater site has developed into a manufacturing facility specialising in the design and production of high-performance seals in advanced PTFE materials to meet the performance demands of its customers across all markets segments.
If you’re motivated, willing to learn and great at working within a team then we want to hear from you!
With a friendly team and great benefits, Trelleborg promises a great working environment. This innovative company are constantly looking to improve, and ensure their employees see the benefits.
- Leading pay rates with added shift allowance and up to 4% bonus.
- Shift work, days and nights available which will hopefully help you to plan around your life.
- 37 hour a week role
- Health and well-being package
- 33 days holidays after qualifying period
- Christmas shutdown
- Free Parking
- We’re a local recruitment agency with branches close to the Trelleborg site.
- We offer 24-hour emergency contact and on-site support — if you need us, we’re there for you
No, the shift is a rotating pattern of mornings, afternoons and nights.
No, there is a full training programme which lasts 6 weeks.
Uniform is provided after you've completed induction.
Senior Account Manager